Our Outpatient Addiction Treatment Programs
Centrally Located in NJ and PA
The Summit Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program is a comprehensive substance abuse treatment program that provides addiction treatment and counseling in an outpatient setting, and provides proven results and lasting sobriety.
Substance Abuse Outpatient Treatment Programs
To Fit Your Schedule
- Four convenient locations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Individualized, client centered treatment
- Evidence based treatment that utilizes multiple disciplines
- A holistic approach to treatment including: acupuncture, Reiki massage, yoga and meditation
- Multiple recovery tools, including the 12 Steps of Recovery and Smart Recovery
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapies
- Family centered care for both the individual and family
- Technology integrated into our case management, such as: wellness apps for smartphones and tablets
Our outpatient substance abuse treatment program has saved the lives of many former addicts, and can save your life too.
How The Substance Abuse Outpatient Programs Work
Here at our Summit Behavioral Health IOP Locations:
Comprehensive Substance Abuse Treatment Assessment
The initial step in placing our clients into the outpatient substance abuse programs begins with a comprehensive assessment. This assessment will go over the history of your drug or alcohol abuse and the severity of the abuse, and will also go over your mental history and behavioral history to better gauge which intensive outpatient treatment program path will work best for you.
Personalized Addiction Treatment
Once the initial assessment is complete your drug and alcohol counselor will develop a personalized treatment plan that is customized just for your unique needs. Our Intensive Outpatient Program is designed for clients who are in the early stages of addiction recovery treatment and need a very structured level of care and support.
Addiction Treatment Phases of Care
If your counselor believes our IOP is right for you, you will begin the course which includes:
- 12 Weeks of IOP Care
- 3 days a week, 3 hours per session and 1 hour of individual counseling
- Group counseling and education for you and your family
Once you have completed your initial 12 weeks of IOP care it may be recommended that you move onto our Relapse Prevention Program (RPP). RPP also includes individual, group counseling and education classes for you and your family, however, this program meets only 2 times a week for 1 and 1/2 hours per visit.
We understand your situation is unique and we believe all addictions require customized treatment planning for the best chance of long term success.